Calculated Industries 4065 Construction Master Pro Advanced Construction Math Feet-inch-Fraction Calculator for Contractors, Estimators, Builders, Framers, Remodelers, Renovators and Carpenters
- Price : $70.76
- Price : $95.00
- Price : $79.01
- Price : $56.54
The industry standard Construction Master Pro is the most powerful construction-math calculator on the market.
POWERFUL BUILT-IN SOLUTIONS -- help contractors, estimators, architects, carpenters, framers, draftspersons, engineers, builders, tradespersons – anyone needing fast, accurate solutions for construction, building, framing, concrete work and more. Powerful framing functions help you solve for irregular and regular hip/valley and jack rafters plus rake walls and cutting angles.
PERFECT FOR LAYOUTS BIDS AND ESTIMATES -- Instantly find how much material you need for framing, studs on center, drywall, siding and paneling. Roofing function calculates the amount of bundles and squares for roofs. Easily calculated volumes when excavating, determine how many truckloads and weight in tons.
DIMENSIONAL MATH AND CONVERSIONS -- Quickly and easily work in and convert between feet-inches-fractions, decimals and metric. Use the Construction Master Pro to convert distances and area on scaled maps and drawings to actual lengths and areas. D:M:S: function lets you convert to Degrees:Minutes:Seconds to decimal degrees and vice-versa.
MORE TIME SAVING FUNCTIONS -- Include circular calculations for arcs, area, circumference, arched segment walls, arched windows with or without base. A “paperless tape” function lets you review the past 20 entries to double-check your totals.
INCLUDES -- easy to follow Pocket Reference Guide in English and Spanish, two long-life LR-44/A76 batteries, rugged shock, dust and moisture-resistant Armadillo Gear protective case and a one-year limited warranty.
Start saving time and eliminating costly errors on every job – click Add to Cart now!
Copyright 2017 Calculated Industries. All rights reserved."
- ROOF, RAFTER, FRAMING KEYS – give you quick solutions for common, regular, irregular jack and hip/valley rafters, roof surface area, cutting angles
- COMPLETE STAIR LAYOUT FUNCTIONS – let you quickly solve for number of treads, tread width, risers, stringers, stairwell openings, inclination angle
- QUICKLY ESTIMATE MATERIAL COST – for all your layouts and construction projects, square footage, studs on center, drywall, roofing, blocks, footings
- RUGGED AND CONVENIENT – set preferences that you want for fractions, riser and floor height, studs on center and it comes with an Armadillo Gear case
- CONVERSIONS ARE A SNAP – work in the units and format you want without having to struggle with math – feet and inches, fraction, decimal or metric